BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome New Direction!

Show of Glee

Show of Glee
its so fun!

Kamis, 03 Februari 2011

Quotes from Glee

Quotes!  
 
    
  • Mercedes: “Why do we need to go all vanilla on this song? What we need is my chocolate thunder.”
  • Quinn: “Status is like currency. When your bank account is full, you can get away with doing just about anything. But right now, we’re, like, toxic assets.”
  • Finn: “I don’t think any one decision makes your life. Unless you invent some sort of zombie virus or something.”
  • Sue: “What kid is gonna choose glee club over football? It would be ridiculous.
  •  Will: "I thought you hated the holidays." Sue: "No, I just hate you." 
  • Sue: "You think this is hard? Try being waterboarded, that's hard!" 
  •  Artie: "We plan on smacking them down like the hand of god" 
  • Will: Inside, you're a really good person. I appreciate what you're doing for these kids. I won't forget it. Sue: I'm seriously gonna puke in your mouth.
  • Sue: I spent large segments of each day picturing you choking on food, and I recently contacted an exotic animal dealer because I had a very satisfying dream that I once shoved your face into one of those pink-inflamed monkey butts. 
  • Will: I love you, Emma. And you love me. Dentist or no, this thing isn't over between us.

0 comment:

Gleee!

Gleee!
join the club!

4 words for GLEE! G - L - E - E.

4 words for GLEE! G - L - E - E.
ini adalah gambar tebaran kertas yang unik dan membentuk sebuah kata GLEE. Amazing!